Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
529 Robin Ct, Steamboat Springs
A chic and modern 5 bedroom (all en-suite) single family home located perfectly between the mountain and downtown, in a quiet cul-de-sac, and with AMAZING views. This 5,112 square foot home is well thought out, with the garage, kitchen, living room, and master all located on the main level. The master suite has a Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, large his and hers walk-in closet, and a full size washer and dryer. Above the garage find an awesome space for a large home office or potential for a great guest suite or game room. Downstairs offers a guest suite and two additional en suite kids bedrooms, all off a large family room. Sizeable laundry room, ample storage space/work room, and a wine cellar featuring a working bank vault door complete the walk-out lower level of this beautiful home. Other features include gourmet kitchen with large pantry, in-floor radiant heating, Lutron lighting system, Sonos system, heated driveway, gas fire place. Potential rental income of $80k gross.
COLORADO GROUP REALTY
- MLS® #S171612
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,112
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style3+ Story
- FeaturesCul-de-Sac, Near Public Transit
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View, Ski Area
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dog Run, Front Porch, Hot Tub/Spa, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed
- Lot Description16117.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofCement Shake
- ConstructionConcrete, Frame
- Address529 Robin Ct
- AreaFish Creek Area
- SubdivisionFish Creek
- CitySteamboat Springs
- Zip Code80487
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Entrance-Outside, Heated, Entrance-Inside, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Security System, Speakers, Built-in, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Hot Tub/Spa
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- DistrictSteamboat Springs RE-2
- ElementaryStrawberry Park
- MiddleSteamboat Springs
- HighSteamboat Springs
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Colorado Group Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 12:05pm CST.