Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1286 Turning Leaf Ct, Steamboat Springs
The newest home in the Porches neighborhood and recently upgraded. This Lodgepole floor plan was customized to include an elevator and a huge storage room below the garage. This residence is adjacent to the open space and has breathtaking views from every room and the deck. On the main level you will find Wolf/Subzero appliances in the gourmet kitchen that flows right into the dining area and vaulted living room with windows that capture views of Mt. Werner along with the master suite and updated bathroom. Venture outside onto the oversized, covered porch and open deck while enjoying the quiet open space which surrounds this property. Off the garage is a mudroom with benches, cubbies and storage along with washer/dryer. The upper level enjoys three-bedroom suites including the signature “bunkroom” that looks directly onto Emerald Mountain and open sitting area overlooking the living room. Garden level basement offers 2nd family roon, wet bar, gaming area and a full guest suite.
COLORADO GROUP REALTY
- MLS® #S171839
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,201
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Fitness Facility, Concierge, Capital Reserves, Outdoor Hot Tub, Shuttle Available, Storage, Valet
- FeaturesAdjacent to Greenbelt, Corner Lot, Near Public Transit, Near Ski Area
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountain View, Ski Area
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Deck, Fence, Front Porch, Hot Tub/Spa, Sprinkler System, Lighting, Pool, Private
- Lot Description10000.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofArchitectural Shingles
- ConstructionFrame, Other
- Address1286 Turning Leaf Ct
- AreaMountain Area
- SubdivisionPorches at More's Corner
- CitySteamboat Springs
- Zip Code80487
- Interior FeaturesDouble Pane Windows, Game Room, Heated, Internet Access (Wired), Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Radon Mitigation System, Security System, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Elevator, Fully Furnished, Handicap Accessible, T&G Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Refrigerator (Other), Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- DistrictSteamboat Springs RE-2
- ElementaryStrawberry Park
- MiddleSteamboat Springs
- HighSteamboat Springs
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Colorado Group Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2018 at 10:24pm CDT.